Wettie 'Viper' Carbon Rail Speargun
- A Wettie VIPER handle - The handle features ergonomic and mechanically innovative characteristics. The triggering mechanism is highly sensitive and extremely resistant to the traction of the slings. When grabbing the handle, the position of the hand is high in relation to the shaft, allowing quick aiming and great absorption of recoil.
- The line release is manufactured in die cast stainless steel and positioned on the side, allowing it to be used also with a reel.
- Wettie 3 option muzzle with loop rubbers – A choice of single or double rubbers. (first rubber included, 2nd rubber $20)
- The rubbers on this gun are especially made here at Wettie Spearfishing to match the length of the gun so you are getting the appropriate power.
- he wishbone features Wettie inserts making it that much easier for you to replace your wishbone and uses HEAVY DUTY Wettie dyneema – longer & stronger wearing.
- A Wettie hardened sprung steel shaft. These are the STRONGEST on the market.
Standard set up: A hardened sprung steel shaft or you can swap it for a stainless shaft
All of our Wettie Hybrid CARBON guns are made HERE at Wettie Spearfishing, put together with care to ensure it is of the very BEST quality. They come in a standard set up but we can custom make it to suit your needs - No problem!